The Best St. Patrick’s Day Sales and Deals of 2016
On St. Patrick’s Day, you won’t need any luck finding a sweet sale to shop. We’ve rounded up nine of the best sales and deals that will have you seeing — and saving — green.
- Amazon: Shop deals on electronics, jewelry and St. Patrick’s Day costume accessories. See individual products for sale dates.
- CafePress: The online retailer is helping customers “get out of a pinch” with specially priced holiday items, including shirts and accessories. Through Saturday, use code MARCH20 to receive a 20% discount on qualifying orders. See website for details.
- Cheryl’s: Enjoy discounted St. Patrick’s Day cookie assortments.
- Claire’s: Check out the store’s buy one, get one free deal on holiday-themed accessories, including jewelry and hair clips.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Find St. Patrick’s Day deals on apparel, footwear, accessories and more.
- Golfsmith: Through Saturday, use promo code MARCHSALE to take $20 off when you spend $100 or more, or $50 off when you spend $250 or more.
- Oriental Trading Company: Save up to 60% on St. Patrick’s Day party supplies.
- Wal-Mart: Get clearance deals on select holiday-themed shirts. Search “St. Patrick’s Day” on the store’s site to view the selection.
- Wayfair: Take 70% off on plenty of green pieces for the home.
Whether you’re shopping to mark this St. Patrick’s Day or stocking up for next year’s, be sure to read the fine print and check sale expiration dates. We’ll be updating this list throughout the holiday Thursday, so check back for more deals.
This article originally appeared on NerdWallet.